讲解: 英文+无字幕
播放时长: -
版权: 本资源来自互联网,仅供学习交流
下载链接: -

马上注册CG织梦网,结交更多CG好友,下载更多CG素材,让你轻松学习。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
GraphicRiver All Charles Brown's Pure Art Hand Drawing Bundle 4 - 照片转手绘效果合集

本PS模板是由GraphicRiver机构出品的手绘素描艺术特效PS动作合辑第四季,GraphicRiver All Charles Browns Pure Art Hand Drawing Bundle 4 6793148,大小:746 MB,格式:ABR ATN PAT,包含手绘素描艺术特效PS动作文件,为设计师提供精彩绝伦的灵感素材,使用软件:建议Photoshop CS4或以上版本。

GraphicRiver All Charles Brown's Pure Art Hand Drawing Bundle 4
Best-selling hand drawing packages combined.

Combined packages:
Pure Art Hand Drawing 31 – Japanese Samurai Sketch
Pure Art Hand Drawing 32 – German 1800 Epic Art
Pure Art Hand Drawing 33 – Italian Architect Art
Pure Art Hand Drawing 34 – Roman Chronological Art
Pure Art Hand Drawing 35 – Advance Matte Drawing
Pure Art Hand Drawing 36 – Fine Art v2
Pure Art Hand Drawing 37 – Litho Stone Pencil
Pure Art Hand Drawing 38 – Indiana Charcoal Pencil
Pure Art Hand Drawing 39 – Oriental Art
Pure Art Hand Drawing 40 – Transparent Sketching

PACKAGE DETAILS:
Package name: All Charles Brown’s Pure Art Hand Drawing Bundle v4
Software version: Photoshop CS5
Copyright: Feb. 6, 2014
Author: Charles Brown
Items: – ATN, PAT, ABR files
Complexity: Well-labeled ‘ACTION’ operation and easy to modify to suit your need.Your main image stays unharmed and the final drawing is transparent, thereby giving
you the chance to place it on any background.

BUNDLE QUALITY:
- Undergoes serious edge trace
- Unbeatable quality result
- Renders transparent drawing
- Digital Lab Tested

This mega bundle contains the very best of Charles Brown’s infamous “Pure Art Hand Drawing Series” image actions. These 10 package actions (with hundreds of incorporated sub-actions) are like no other Photoshop add-on you may have used. The process is complex and highly professional yet very easy to use. All the effects were studied and mastered and properly tested using different image exposures. With this bundle, you can profession hand draw your photographs/artworks.Many authors and buyers have testified how awesome Charles Brown’s image effects are. This is your opportunity to transform your artwork into something EXTRAORDINARY.
No skill is required – just 1 CLICK away.

s Pure Art Hand Drawing Bundle 4 - baidu.txt

1.76 KB, 下载次数: 119, 下载积分: 梦币 -1 金钱

All Charles Brown's Pure Art Hand Drawing Bundle 4 - 照片转手绘效果合集

35#
xuzhenwei 发表于 2016-12-15 21:11:59 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享,非常感谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
mrcharlesbrown 发表于 2015-10-8 08:25:06 | 只看该作者
Ensure that all illegal links/files of my works provided in this mail is/are removed from your site.
My name is Mr. Charles Brown. A downloadable file that your company hosts is infringing on at least one copyright owned by me. You are bound to acknowledge this DMCA and remove my item/illegal link/page from your server. This is my official email. Do not decline this DMCA.
The original file is owned by me, and it was copied onto your servers without my permission.

The file which I own the exclusive copyrights can be found for sale at:
http://graphicriver.net/item/all ... ng-bundle-4/6793148

Under this licensing terms:
'The Regular License grants you, the Purchaser a non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to make use of the product that you acquire (Product).'and '(d) Your use of the Product is limited to a single application.'

The illegal distribution link:
http://www.cgdream.com.cn/thread-269549-1-1.html

The full license can be found at:
http://themeforest.net/wiki/support/legal-terms/licensing-terms/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This letter is official notification under Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), and I seek the removal of the aforementioned infringing material from your servers. I request that you immediately notify the infringer of this notice and inform them of their duty to remove the infringing material immediately, and notify them to cease any further posting of infringing material to your server in the future.
Please also be advised that law requires you, as a service provider, to remove or disable access to the infringing materials upon receiving this notice. Under US law a service provider, such as yourself, enjoys immunity from a copyright lawsuit provided that you act with deliberate speed to investigate and rectify ongoing copyright infringement. If service providers do not investigate and remove or disable the infringing material this immunity is lost. Therefore, in order for you to remain immune from a copyright infringement action you will need to investigate and ultimately remove or otherwise disable the infringing material from your servers with all due speed should the direct infringer, your client, not comply immediately.
I am providing this notice in good faith and with the reasonable belief that rights I own are being infringed. Under penalty of perjury I certify that the information contained in the notification is both true and accurate, and I have the authority to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright(s) involved.
Should you wish to discuss this with me please contact me directly.
Thank you!
[Mr. Charles Brown]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
danan06 发表于 2015-7-16 11:13:57 | 只看该作者
好东西下来看看。多谢。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
冰粉 发表于 2015-7-2 09:44:32 | 只看该作者
好东西下来看看。多谢。